We are going to Belize! In just 9 short days, MaidPro Cares will be bringing a group of 9 people to the Liberty Children's Home. We will be spending 5 days and 4 nights at the Liberty Children's Home; eating in their dining hall, sleeping in similar style dorms and spending as much time with the children as possible. While there, we will be focusing on a few different initiatives and objectives:
- Helping to install 12 toilets
- Redoing one of the showers
- Working with the children to create handmade "Thank You" cards to be able to send out to our donors
- Checking out the newly finished dorm that MaidPro Cares funded!
- Cleaning up and fixing small things around the home from the recent hurricane
- Spending some much needed quality time with the children; playing sports, arts & crafts, reading, and eating their meals with them
- Working with Agatha, Director of Liberty Children's Home on their social media initiatives
We are so excited for this trip and look forward to sharing our experiences when we return!
Are you interested in becoming a founder and going on these volunteer trips to Liberty Children's Home in Belize or Rainbow Children's Home in Tortola? Visit Maidprocares.org and click "get involved" or email Kayla Cina at email@example.com.